|Advocates of Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri works to influence – advance, improve, and stop – local, state, and federal legislation that affect the patients of Planned Parenthood. Legislation has a huge impact on how our community can access health care.
Your support sends a message:
- Everyone should have the right and ability to plan if and when to
- Patients and physicians, not political beliefs or religious
restrictions, are qualified to make health care decisions.
- Barriers should not exist to obtain basic health care.
- Everyone should have access to medically accurate, age appropriate
sex education to make informed and intentional decisions.
- No one should be harassed or intimidated when seeking health care.
- Victims of sexual violence deserve care without delay, judgment,
or government interference.
|Contributions to Advocates are not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution or business expense. If you have a question about your donation to Advocates, call 314-531-7526 ext. 337.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information: